Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday update

I have just left Yvonnes side having spent some precious time with her before I leave for the airport. We talked of how many memories we had and marvelled that in 14 years of knowing each other and working together neither of us could ever remember having had even a hint of a cross word. Every time I walk into my house I see two of Yvonnes pieces of art work to admire in my hall. They are my treasures.
I left her resting peacefully and in the caring hands of margaret, Christina and Angela. I will travel with her constantly in my thoughts.

Annie 2.30pm Wednesday 3rd February

4 comments:

  1. Please tell Yvonne she is constantly in my thoughts and I really appreciate the work she set up for me on Saturday Mornings for Ear Candling etc which have been very popular. With love from Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne, Just to let you know we are thinking of you with lots of love Libby and Don xxx

    Hope we have got the hang of this - you may get this several times. Love Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne...

    Thinking of you always. The College isn't the same without you.

    Lots of Love, Amy Smith x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Yvonne, hope you have a restful and painfree weekend. We are thinking of you!

    Tuula & kids

    ReplyDelete